Tuesday, February 06, 2007

FILLER: Al-nidian Pilots



The best of the best baby...

I just realized that I don't have to do a strip relating to the storyline everyday, that's what fillers (I guess that's what you would call them, even though it sounds lazy) are for! :P Lucky for you. (Optus, if you had just reminded me instead of NAGGING...GOSH) ;) Hmm...I need to come up with a different name, as fillers are normally to just do something quick, while these are regular strips, but not adding to the storyline...

As for today's strip, sorry if I missed someone that day. I only remember Advocate talking, Bogey flying, and Potman bailing to his death. X-D

5 comments:

Stealth said...

BTW, #400 is about 41% complete at this point. YAY!

Unknown said...

yeah ill take the thanks for gettin stealth back in line =P

-Optus

Bogey said...

Never, ever, ever, let me fly the helo, unless you want to see an almost immediate fiery crash of death.

Anonymous said...

Not only did I get in the comic, but I got to go out in a fiery crash. Awesome!
-Killroy

Anonymous said...

Bogey flies the same way he drives! LOL
Only thing is he doesn't run over half the squad before he crashes! :)

Love ya Bogey. LOL

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com