Thursday, February 15, 2007

#390 Deal Breaker



Uh...thanks, but no thanks! ^_^ I'm getting me some Supreme Commander! Anyway, I'd like to throw some attention to my art gallery, so you can see some new things I've drawn up. Also check out the "Scraps" section, I put a rough sketch of Sap's WoW character, which I'm currently coloring. I also sketched up a little thing with Stealth and Tankgirl (*wink*ZOMG*wink*loooove*) which I'll be coloring next. ;)

Lastly, get this game NOW. It's small (12MB), it's fun, it's a nice game to play when you're bored (of WoW). Don't look at the graphics, try it out, as the gameplay is where it's at. And at least try to play it. Don't be like Alphanoob and stop because you get owned. That's what practice is for! :P

6 comments:

Stealth said...

I finished coloring her.

Anonymous said...

Already got supreme commander gameplay wise it is almost EXACTLY the same as total annihilation but the advanced graphics make it very hard on the computer specs :(
even my 7800 GS has trouble rendering my 100+ tanks at the lowest graphics settings!!!

Stealth said...

How'd you already get it!? It comes out the 20th! o.O

Anonymous said...

I have my ways stealth, I have my ways...

Ill see if i can get you some screen shots though ;)

Stealth said...

I hate you.

Anonymous said...

LOL That's funny Stealth. Sry I missed you in our TS. As usual I'm playing as a dwarf. same old Axeman character. Although I call myself Barazturg or Gegmil.

(By the way, Barazturg means "Red beard" in J.R.R. Tolkien's dwarvish language.) I have been playing in the Beta of Lord of The Rings Online for a while now. It's awesome!! ;)

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com