Thursday, February 22, 2007

#395 Instincts



Hehehe...
Oh. I was given a great idea about dealing with my clone "Aerostealth". If you continue to call him "Stealth", especially in front of me, I will blacklist you from my next sig request thread. :P Sorry, but until you have someone in the tourney with the same name as you, I doubt you will understand how annoying it is to hear it (to hear your own name nonetheless). I don't hate the guy either, but PLEASE, call him "Aero" or "Aerostealth". I made him add the first part for a reason, USE it. >:P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stealth are you going to do another question? Or did Casbar win?

Stealth said...

Casbar won. (Unfortunately :P) Don't worry it'll only be 1 more week (next Friday). ^_^

Anonymous said...

:}

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com