Tuesday, February 13, 2007

#388 WoW Shopping



Well, in case some don't know, Alpha, Saptiva, and Morganic play WoW. I pop on their TS often, just to hang out, and get ideas. You see, some very amusing dialog can come up (especially Alpha's nerdiness and Saptiva's girliness ;D), and I use them to do my own parodies of WoW. I've never played it (and plan to keep it that way :P), so excuse any references or things that don't happen/actually work like that in game. But I sure get my share of laughs hanging out in there! :D So you will probably see a lot more of these kind of strips, seeing as how I don't want to chop off some of my main characters, might as well draw some stuff on what they are up to too! :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah, Saptiva + elf ears = kinda disturbing :P

Stealth said...

Disturbing Smitty? Or maybe elves turn you on. X-)

Anonymous said...

This is too funny!!! I'm working on getting my pirate hate to take care of those ears!!! YAAARRRR!!!

Anonymous said...

you might be right :P

dont you know an elf besides Saptiva?

>:D

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOO

Alliance NIGHT ELVES!!!


FOR THE HORDE!!! HORDE!!!!!!!!!

yea, i play wow....

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com