Thursday, February 08, 2007

Filler: Al-nidian Drivers



Some people may think it's just a running joke, but no. It's for real guys, Al-nida DOES have some of the "best" drivers. I'm pretty sure it started with Oz, and it spread like a disease to everyone in A-coy (except me of course, because I have 1337 immune systemitivty) but man...WHY!?

Anyway, I think I know what to do. These T-day (Tuesday and Thursday) strips will go with the current numbering system, except for now (until I finish #400) I'll just call them fillers. :P I need all the time I can get to make #400 look awesome, so this should work out fine. You get the daily dose, I get more time, everyone is happy except Carv, because he can't count past 2.

4 comments:

Stealth said...

60% done with #400 as of 11:50AM.

Anonymous said...

i must have missed this joke.

Why cant carv count?

somehow or another i remember being in a dpv with al-nida at one point and realizing this very painful truth.

or maybe that was the front end of stealth's dpv on zagros mountains...

Stealth said...

Carv counting to 2 was an inside joke on TS after a practice, so anyone who attended would understand.

And I never ran you over on Zagros liar! :P It was Makoto, I think Bleh, and an HCO, probably Dwillis.

Anonymous said...

you did run me over because you whispered "Smitty, get in" and then i tried to but you ran me over.

5 seconds later "Stop it stealth" came over an intercom :P

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com