Monday, February 12, 2007

#387 Helo Guy



Well...I WAS. Though shooting the gunner's missile doesn't actually show anything. Especially if you're just shooting marter out of the air. That's like, a recruit basic.
OH AND WHITE KITTIES ARE CUTE!

EDIT: Also, as of 2:37PM EST, I am 88% done with my animation (#400). There are a remaining 330 to draw out, and this will be a doozy, as 95% of those frames should be hand-drawn separately. Soo...hopefully, I should have em all drawn out and colored (it's like doing double the work since you have to color each one after drawing it) by the end of the week, if I don't get too lazy. :P I like how it's come out so far. Hopefully you will enjoy it. It shall be called "Stealth Hunters", so chew on that for the week. >;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stealth is in loooovvvve! ;)
Strawberry fields forever...

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com