Monday, July 30, 2007

T-Week: New Me



Well, I've been drawing up some stuff for the next chapter (and other sketches and stuff) and realized I have to change my drawing style a little. I've been drawing my cartoons like I have (round hands most of the time, 3 fingered hands, no necks, etc.) for YEARS. I mean, since Elementary times. And while drawing some stuff I realized, "Man, I need some necks on my human characters." So...after a little more sketching I came out with something I thought looked ok, and continued practicing it to the point where I'm pleased with it. The only thing is...it's probably VERY different from what you're used to seeing (that neck sure adds a lot) so...I'll probably use this week to get you accustomed to it, since the start of the chapter will be drawn like this. :P If I get too many death threats, I suppose I can revert back...but I hope you get used to it too. ;)

Oh yea...new version of Complete Annihilation is out with a mess load of changes.

4 comments:

Cloak104 said...

It's ok, but I think that U should definitely milk the whole design with cool poses and perspetives, and wut not. if U do that it will make the new design more appealing.

Anonymous said...

well, looks interesting.
let's see some more!

Stealth said...

Oh definitely. With a slightly more proportional body, more cool poses and stuff are definitely up on the list.

Anonymous said...

FOOD DOESN'T NEED A NECK!

:D

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com