Thursday, July 26, 2007

#481 Bounty



Ok, so next week will be pretty much a bunch of T-day's. Chapter comes to a close tomorrow, and I hope your getting a gist of the next one. So I'll use next week to redo my comic buffer, since, once again, I burned through all of them. :P I've typed out about half of the next chapter, but only rough sketched the first week, and I use these rough sketches to know what to draw on the computer. So...I need more roughs sketches! :D

Oh yea, Happy Birthday Morganic. ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like the help of crustaceans are needed. Like a squid with a hat, and a certain other purple 8 legged creature..... =P

Fraser said...

NEED. MOAR. BUNNY.

Anonymous said...

this is totally unrelated and random coming from me but, try clicking the first chapter of this comic, made by our favorite super general, and check out how awesome he is at drawing (NOW) compared to the first few comics. I mean he really got good, Ya know? ( not that U werent good at the first few though) ^^" heheh

Anonymous said...

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL POTATO LAUNCHER!

Anonymous said...

Put them against a wall and shoot them or get Saptiva to sing to them, that will really hurt, I heard she had picked up a real strange accent on a trip to Scotland a few years back.

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com