Thursday, July 19, 2007

T-Day: Bike'd



Meh. I suck at drawing motorcycles. Otherwise I would of drawn better angles on this.
BTW, there's a new version of Spring out (here's a full install in case you still don't have it, or were NOOB ENOUGH TO UNINSTALL :P) and a cool new mod I found, just like the old one but with way more eyecandy. Since this is a new version (0.74 to 0.75) there are always plenty of new bugs as well. EDIT: Bugfix for some critical bugs is out already. Updated full install link, for update just login to the Battleroom!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

definitely not [1MBD] material.

-Optus

Anonymous said...

For the record that other bike was driven by potman and landed on my head right after I jumped off Stealth's death machine. Fun stuff lastnight I love those bikes in the mod.

Anonymous said...

n00b lol your going to die tomarrow!

THIS IS FOX's MAP!

Anonymous said...

in case you didn't notice, 51SB is playing on Saturday July 21st, not tomorrow, Friday July 20th ;)

Anonymous said...

Funnier than when my and Cheese ran head on with a bike into another bike.

Couldn't do that again if I tried xD

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com