Wednesday, January 31, 2007

#382 Mine! Mine!



Man...#400 is coming up soon and I'd sure like to get an animation done. That's part of the reason I'd like to continue the 3-a-week thing for a bit more, problem is with the house in its state, there's still some work to be done. Plus this animation seems to call for a lot of frame-by-frame (i.e. rigorously long, time consuming drawing) which interferes with the work. :P On top of THAT, I'm still trying (sometimes I forget or get lazy) to draw a comic EVERYDAY, so I can get ahead in schedule and stuff. BAAAAHHH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stealthy - keep those comics coming!! I read them too!!! YAARRRR!!!

Bogey said...

Random comment to make you feel better (as requested).

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com