Monday, January 29, 2007

#381 Ma-Nade



OK! So, I'm here in my new house guys, and we'll be unpacking stuff all week. So...I'll be popping on hopefully at nights, and maybe even a practice or 2, but I can't get back to normal until we finished most of the work around here AND until I get a DESK to put my computer on! That's important. Either way, you can officially say I'm back. And...well, maybe the week after next I'll start again with daily strips, instead of 3/5...:)

NOW COMMENT AND MAKE ME FEEL BETTER! (and know that people are still reading this! Soldat you can not comment ^_^).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Stealth I'm still reading your comics.



Sabrina

Anonymous said...

What did I DO ?????

Anonymous said...

"Soldat you can not comment ^_^"

Like hell i cant! Ill post where ever I want! Half the time I feel I am the only one keeping you in line!

-NotSoldats

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com