Monday, January 15, 2007

#375 Teacher



Geez, when I don't use my computer I don't even remember what day it is. Good thing my sister reminded me it was Monday...:P Also, I will color this one as well, later. Seeing as how I thought it was Sunday, I was waiting till tomorrow to do it. ^_^

BTW, I will try posting Mon., Wed., and Fri. now, and a little special something I'll start this year is coloring another comic per week (so it's now 3 days, the ones previously mentioned, with colored strips). Hurrah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

May i remind everyone

http://just-deserts.blogspot.com/2006/03/200-welcome-to-21cw.html

=P
-Optus

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com