Monday, December 21, 2009

#718 Seakill

:BACK:-HOME-:NEXT:

Ok, so I "recovered" my "forgotten" password for my MyIS account info and I can see that the hosting is set to unlimited, but the domain is still not paid for yet. :/ I'm gonna wait till midweek to see if Crazy pays it, if not, ask my sponsor to send the Paypal bucks so I can be safe. Another odd thing, is now the PHP on the site is broken. It's not noticeable right now since I'm using Blogger as the main site, but that also means if I ever wanted to full convert to fully using my hosting, I can't have one of em cool blogging systems (since they all use PHP) T_T. Oh well, I'll submit a ticket for that later. :P

2 comments:

Steve50013 said...

A Wild Steve Appears... Throw the masterballs!

Toast said...

Meh, I don't think the Japanese will mind if there's one less whale in the pacific.

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com