Thursday, December 17, 2009

#717 Ship Duties

:BACK:-HOME-:NEXT:

UH OH. Readers (all 3 of you) of Just Deserts, I really need your help! I've received e-mail about the just-deserts.com domain expiring on the 27th. :( For those who don't recall, Crrrazzzy donated this lovely domain/hosting to me, however unlike last year when I got the invoice notice of $0, looks like my free ride can be coming to an end as I'll need to put up $12 to keep it, oOtherwise...

I need $12. -_- I am broke in my Paypal, so if anyone would be so lovely as to throw me a buck or 2 (10 will get you a sig, and if you're generous enough to go for $15 I'll even draw you something more like this, if you want :P), I'd be most grateful! Also, if you know someone who can provide me hosting for free, that also might come in handy. (Just in case) ;P

EDIT: All right, got 2 possible donors for domain, we'll see if MyIS pays or if I'll have to use these wonderful peoples money. Feel free to order a sig or gimmie a Christmas present above with the Donate button anyway! ;P Thanks guys!

EDIT 2: Crrrazzzy answered, he says he's good with hosting it, will check on the domain thing, so things will most likely be OK. :) Yaaay

5 comments:

Toast said...

I think I can send a few dollars your way via paypal. I just need to figure out how to do it.

Steve50013 said...

If I send you $15 can you draw media in a skirt and with tits?

Stealth said...

Steve: I can draw a girl version of Media, if that works? X-D

Unknown said...

not quite what i had in mind for spending time with ze Cap'n haha

-Optus

media said...

ROFL! If I wasn't drowning in bills myself, I'd pay $20 to have Steve be the girl. :(


Oh well make me hot at least :D

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com