Thursday, October 27, 2005

UPDATE: I'm Alive guys!



Hey everyone, I'm currently at my uncle's house with his generator and internet, typing this to let you all know I am a hurricane survivor ;)

My power is out, and I don't know when I'm getting it back...

I'm all right, maybe my immune system a lil lower than usual, seeing as how we're not eating like we should (BBQ'd stuff everyday! :D) and I seem to be allergic to the lack of electricity, because I've been sneezing like mad!

I better go before the generator takes a fart, but I miss all of ya'll voices and I hope to see ya soon. If I can get my laptop on the network here I'll even upload a comic for you :)

AND lastly, some of you guys are so lame, I knew you'd take the "Saptiva's bush, freshest berries" thing the wrong way. :P I slap you!

-Stealth

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Im 41, it meant something different in my day. Hurry back you git.
By the way, your comic strip is now required reading in the Oz forums.
Cheers
Casbar

Anonymous said...

your welcome stealth!

Anonymous said...

Casbar is right. I think OZ is worse than you for promoting the comic. And, c'mon Stealth, you know the kind of people we are. Hell, even Saptiva picked that one up pretty quickly.
-Teh Scope <3

Anonymous said...

I heard Hollywood would be getting power back in 1 to 3 days so if any of ya'll lives in or near hollywood expect to get your power back tomorrow or the day after that or the day after that. And man do I hope Stealth gets his power back soon. ^_^

Joey

Anonymous said...

Good to see you made it in one piece. Hang in there.
Bogey

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com