Friday, October 07, 2005

#101 Dalmations



Why was I behind everyone else? I was probably busy knifing Casbar first...^_^ And if you missed #100...well...press the back button, its cool :P AND now, in...well, I guess honor of 101, I've decided to release the "Everyone is Chasing Stealth" shirt on my shop! Click the link to your left to check out all the shirts you can get with it! Apologies though, to the people I've recently made sigs for. I couldn't put you into the shirt because I'd probably never finish/release it ;) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love to see Smitty get TKed!



His Favorite Cousin,
Taylor

Anonymous said...

It's too hard NOT to kill Smitty. I think I would be angry with anyone who did NOT feel obligated to shoot Smitty in the back.

Anonymous said...

im with taylor one this one. ahhhhhh my evilness has spread through out 21cw, sooo now for phase 2! Real Life!

Taylor i order you to give smitty a punch in the stomach for me the next time you see him. plz?
maybe K43 in on it too.

Anonymous said...

You dont have to order her soldats....SHE ALREADY DOES!!!

Anonymous said...

well smitty she is gonna have to do it twice now or twice as hard either one works for me ;)

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com