Friday, September 29, 2006

FILLER: Draw!




Boy, I got a lot of stuff to finish. Animation should be at 50% by today. I'm resigning from work today (we're moving in a month and a half, take time for friends) so I'll have all morning and afternoon from now on. So animation should be finished early next week. After that, finish up that piraty poster, THEN try to figure out how this comic system I just installed on my website can work. It looks great, but it seems like I'll have to modify some stuff to get it JUST the way I like it. Any PHPers out there know how to add a commenting system? ^_^

Also HAPPY B-DAY TO BLEH!

Also, I added my comic to this comic rank site. Click this little button here because you love me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*votes*

*votes again for the rest of the time*

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com