Thursday, September 21, 2006

#318 The Squints



Cue the "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" music. Yes, that is 2 the's. And yes, I played heavily with perspectives today, unfortunately the only that is really effected by it (whether it be a good or bad effect :P) is Saptiva. Since she has the most character detail (As I'm just a sphere-headead ninja and Alpha is an ellipsoid shaped ham). Oh well. :D By the way, let me know what you think about this poster I'm working on. (WARNING! 7MB, extremely huge 7000x4600 JPEG on link! :P)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stealth, I love the poster. I even set it as my backround. :)

Stealth said...

Ooh my! I sure hope you resized it a bit. Once I come out with the final version, I'll put up wallpapers too...

Anonymous said...

WOW! The comic looks awesome! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I could be dangerous on a pirate ship. With me around the rum keeps refilling! :)

Anonymous said...

ZOMG!
that is a MASSIVE poster!
anyway, great work on the cartoon, keep it up!

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com