Friday, February 10, 2006

#185 Ze Smoke


From Stealth:
This is Zarst's first attempt...at making a professional post...if you see this, he has accomplished his mission ;) I'm off to Colombia people, I will see you all later!

Edit - LOL, I just found it funny on JD7's comment, "Enjoy the trip". Which one!? :D And it's also obligatory to add that this strip has nothing to DO with Colombia, or it's agricultural crops :P
From Zarster:
yea.. I know what I am doing ;P ayways.. have a good trip when ya leave Super Gen. but I'll talk to ya before..
Here ya go folkes...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I like this one LOL

Anonymous said...

This is the best one in ages, laughed my socks off, Stealth, You have me concerned.
Im 42 and have an excuse, your 17, how come you have the images perfect.

Casbar

Stealth said...

I let my mind run randomly this time...ya know? ok first pane...I like...swirlies...LIE A GALAXY! OOH SATURN ON A PLANT! purple...mmm...

I blame the dust floating around me...

Anonymous said...

YOu sure your holiday destination isn't colombia, Bogata.?

Hellokitty=^^= said...

mhm... so that's what goes on in your head....

Good luck Zarst, I'm sure you'll do fine ^_^

Anonymous said...

Bye have a good trip.

Anonymous said...

dont get shot or kidnapped ;P
good strip lol

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip! Good example of a nice Dutch point of view :-)

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com