Friday, February 03, 2006

#180 Sap-Shin-Showdown



YAY! Now I don't have to draw it anymore! X-) Anyway, you realize I'm 20 away from #200 people? Indeed...and I don't know if you know what I know, but I know that I got something up my sleeve, like a little Casbar Hunter or something. ;) Anyway, I was thinking, on my vacation, I'm gonna stop teh regular strips and give you something different. I don't know what yet, but it won't be like what I normally have. Once I come back, I'll start up again with (*thinks 8 days + 180) #189 next Thursday (22nd). But I definitely will not leave ya hanging for a week and a half! :D

4 comments:

D_Zarster said...

wow.. saptive got some raw stench there..

Anonymous said...

the robot dies, but she paddles it back. saving Axe and Snipe. -S|oppy

Anonymous said...

Saptiva & her Paddles! Gotta love it! quick Sap Paddle us!!!

Anonymous said...

I need a razor!

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com