Monday, January 02, 2006

#156 Scope Toss



Yay! A New Year and we already start out with some Scope humor! What else is in store for the comic this year besides more Scope action? How about...2 colored strips a week? Wednesdays and Fridays! How about a brand new website? Crrrazzzy has hooked me up with my own webspace and domain to host "Just Deserts"! Once I get some people to help me set everything up, www.just-deserts.com will be the new site! :D This will probably be a while, but I'd like to start setting things up ASAP. Including all that, there will also be...no wait that's probably it. I gotta start school again, whoopee...:P Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Hellokitty=^^= said...

Hmm.. that'll be interesting to see if u actually make two colored comics a week...

Everything sounds cool tho :P

Scope must be happy, he is famous lol

Anonymous said...

I dont wanna comment this one.. lol.. it speaks ffor it sealfe.. But hey.. 2 colored will rock.. keep up the good .. well "work" ;D

to all of u othes "happy newyear"

Anonymous said...

i vote for daily colored comics :D come ooon u know u can do it ;)
and just deserts.com? awesome dude! i know ill love it :D

Hellokitty=^^= said...

lol daily colored comics would rock ^_^

I forgot to put: Happy new years everyone! :P

Anonymous said...

awsome stealth. looks like some awsome changes for the new year.

Optus

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for Scope humor!

Anonymous said...

Excellent Stealth!

If you need help with the site let me know. I do some graphic work as well as some flash.

I'm half way through a "all" flash website for a friend of mine. I'll PM you the website address so you can see what has been done so far. I would post it, BUT it is not finished & I promised not to give it to the public yet. I can give it to you though as a reference to judge my work. ;)

I'll post it later for everyone to see as soon as it is finished.

Can't wait to see the Just Deserts site in action!

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com