Monday, July 27, 2009

#693 Smoc

:BACK:-HOME-:NEXT:

Weelll people, I started classes again. Normally that means a Just Deserts hiatus buuut I'm gonna try something...

2 of my classes are gonna be a breeze for me (Illustrator and Web Design) sooo I'm thinking this week I give the usual 3-4, and maybe next week start with a Tuesday and Thursday/Friday thing? With the latter one being a double strip/"page" that I do in pencil. Who knows, either way, I'm gonna try to keep the comic as active as I can. :P

6 comments:

media said...

Good thing Joker420 isn't around. He'd be upset that someone besides himself is using CC..

Toast said...

All the HCO's this camp or all kind of like...

All Chat > CC

Steve50013 said...

EVERYONE in 7ID seems to run with CC on 24/7

Anonymous said...

It's like All chat, but official!

media said...

Official All Chat? Makes the random "OMGs" or "WTFs" more important? :P

Toast said...

That's exactly it.

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com