Thursday, January 15, 2009

T-Day: Twinight



All right, for those of you who may not know, I've been working on a secondary project, another comic dubbed Twinight. You can check that link out, the About page is totally thorough on...what...the comic is about. :P What does this mean for Just Deserts? Nothing really, I've been working on this side project since the start of this month so...whatever. X-D My hope is, with the wider fan base of the comic I might be able to open up another stream of revenue for myself, seeing as how this comic has always been for a smaller (cheaper ;P) audience. Tomorrow should be something awesome, if I don't make it in time it will go up for Saturday.

3 comments:

Steve50013 said...

I'm not in it so it sucks!

Anonymous said...

I love Twilight!!

-Sabrina

Anonymous said...

A girl at my school got jumped by a few others from not liking "Twilight." This book is evil enough as it is!

I think last time I went to a book store, there was this one guy who had bought about a quarter of the stock. There was a bonfire that night.

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com