Friday, June 27, 2008

#585 Ref



That Toast. BTW, don't know if I ever mentioned it or not, but the other day I was reseating my heatsink as my computer was crashing quite a bit. Cleaned up a bunch of goop from the old Arctic Silver I applied, it was my first time ever applying thermal paste to a processor. Well, after a reboot from a crash I checked my BIOS to see my CPU's temp. It was at 108C. AFTER A REBOOT. I have an E6600 with a Zalman 9500 fan. That was not suppose to happen. SO after cleaning that up and so on, it seems I am back down to a more normal temperature of (idling) 30-35C. Hitting 40's on load. MAN...that's a difference. Maybe I can actually overclock now. :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kick button solves all!

media said...

rofl!

P.S. What kinda bribe does Mr.Toast want? :P

Anonymous said...

Cookies, lots and lots of cookies, with chocolate chips and money inside of them.

Anonymous said...

Can I bribe toast to get quick respawn?


Its dark here...I smell tubesocks...

media said...

I have chocolate cookies now! They are fresh too!

Anonymous said...

You forgot the money, boy...

Anonymous said...

here ill send you $100

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com