Wednesday, November 21, 2007

#525 Once in a Life Time



That will be $10 plzkthx. Happy B-day Super Noob. In other news, the site is almost done. I'm trying to figure out a way to hide the ugly section under the post with the Stories/Archives. I haave the Archives button on top to toggle it, but I need it hidden on page load, and this code doesn't seem to support that. :P Paypal button broke footer in other browsers, so smack under label cloud now (better I guess, so you can see it ;D). Yay...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha thats amazing!

btw i forgot to put in LOA but im in Florida until saturday

Anonymous said...

Did I whip out a rifle? haha awesome

-Niko

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com