Wednesday, September 05, 2007

#494 Pizzaportation



More sigs...blurgh.
BTW, it really doesn't look like #500 will bring anything special. Not even an animation. Got way too behind in everything last month, and I definitely can't catch up while doing sigs and crap right now. Oh well, I'll just finish it as soon as I can. Also, I was planning to upgrade to the new site but the CMS I was gonna use is also being replaced by another I found, and is actively being developed. So until the new version of ComicCMS doesn't come out (it will support labels and chapters) there will be no Just Deserts 2.0 ;) If I have enough free time one of these days, I may give a similar make over on this blog though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If not magic, Witchcraft!

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows Toasty is really Powdered Toast Man's adorable side kick! Using his super delicious Powdered Toast Powers, Powdered Toast Man will reduce that pile of pirate booty to sparkling, crunchy Powdered Toast Topping and fly it right out of there! *Cling tenaciously to my buttocks man! Poowwddeerreedd Ttooaasstt Mmaaaaaaan!* (Wow. I've been watching too much Ren & Stimpy lately!)

Anonymous said...

Damn that's a lot toast in that paragraph.

Anonymous said...

You better call the Doc (from the 'The Whiteboard' comic) for this one, Stealth. He has a pizza teleporter. ;)

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com