Thursday, May 17, 2007

T-Day: Pantsman Sketch



Well, I got this new program called "openCanvas" which I found out about after noticing a lot of people who draw their anime use it. So I decided to check it out. Looks pretty neat, but one thing that really caught me (and I'm sure its possible in Photoshop with a lot of brush settings) is this pencil tool. It feels a lot more realistic to my tablet's pressure, and it actually looks like a pencil. :D I might be using this program a little more often. There are some nice brushes that might be good to use while coloring some anime. (For those who haven't seen my latest Gilliganization...) By the way, I forgot it again but, "Just Deserts" turned 2 years old a few days ago (12th). ^_^

No comments:

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com