Thursday, April 26, 2007

T-Day: Mexiham II



Ok, so only 3 people would get this completely. I guess I should explain:
Me and Alpha fight about who is Mexican. Ok? yesterday we were playing a pictionary-like game called iSketch. And so, you get a word you have to draw, and others guess it. Anyway, as you can assume I like to draw (and have a tablet), and so it's easier for me to draw harder things because normally someone will understand it. Unfortunately for my Capitana (who must left-handedly draw with a right-hand mouse >_<), I got a number of easy words like "moon", and Alpha or Morganic got "carrot", while she got things like "patent" and "pasteurize". So she randomly blurted out the phrase in frame 2 a couple of times. The End.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i always suspected that stealth was infact a mexican

Unknown said...

lol


-A.Lachgar

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com