Wednesday, March 28, 2007

#414 Black Dress



This was one of the most complicated lighting scenes I've had to shade. I still didn't get it right, as it seems Tankgirl is glowing or something, but light coming from behind isn't that easy. It still came out nice right? I think my sketch makes both of us look better, but oh well.

Drawing all these sigs I've realized I've just burned through all the strips I had gotten ahead with. Friday's is already drawn out, but I got nothing for next week. Fortunately I'm ahead about a month story-wise, so that won't be a problem...but so much for my backup strips...rolleyes

Lastly, happy b-day to THE man of 21CW, Crrrazzzy! And Fr33t? :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN
Im going to take her out.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "and Fr33t?"

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com