Thursday, December 28, 2006

#369 Puerco the Viking



I think you can all guess what happens tomorrow...:P



EDIT: Crap, I guess you can't guess what happens tomorrow. I got some important news, this time coming a unexpected and a little fast. Turns out we're moving again, from Bucaramanga to Barranquilla, as things in things in this house have not turned out the way we've wanted them to. SO, my parents today went cancelling a whole bunch of stuff, including our internet. Tomorrow we have it no more, so once again (and unfortunately) I will be on hiatus. >_< I will try and get the strip up bright and early tomorrow, draw a couple for New Years and next week, but will have to go to an internet cafe to get them posted. Either way, I still can't get back to my normal routine yet, hope you guys can cope just 1 more month of this (assuming the new city works out fine)...-.- :(

No comments:

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com