Friday, November 03, 2006

#346 You Got Intel!



Hmm, if I had actually played more of the Zelda series as a kid, I'd probably remember the correct way to make that last panel. :D

Anyway, for you guys who aren't aware, the container to ship our stuff to Colombia is coming next week. That means my 'puter will be gone. Fortunately for you, I have a laptop, so will be stuffing my case with all my peripherals (headphones, tablet, hopefully the router will fit) that way I can internet access and upload the comics. AFAIK, plane tickets have not been purchased yet, but I believe that target date is Nov. 17. So a very big heads up that the comic will probably be on hiatus (I've been too busy to even get ahead some strips) in the following weeks. The max it should be quiet is for a month, but hopefully we'll be moved into wherever with internet access in 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The white stuff they have isnt flour. Do not bake cookies with it!

Hustler

Anonymous said...

Lol, good luck down their main. BTW Monkey meat FTW!

Anonymous said...

*man

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com