Friday, May 12, 2006

#239 FIRST BIRTHDAY!



Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages...this very day, one year ago, marked the beginning of something...unique. :P That's right people, it has been one full year since I released my first comic for Just Deserts! :D Unforunately for us all...I didn't even realize this till sometime this week. :P Otherwise I woulda tried to make an animation of sorts. But you know, whatever. I'll make one soon. I'll finish school on the 30th, after that I will try to get a monthly (maybe even bi-weekly? o.O Don't quote me on that) animation going, and hopefully rally up enough people to help me finish the just-deserts.com site :P Anyway, thanks for you support guys, I obviously wouldn't have continued so long if it wasn't for all my readers. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!! I knew that you made your first comic about a year ago I just didn't know that it was today but i did know that it was this month. ^_^

yojie

Anonymous said...

oops i posted yojie

yojoe

Anonymous said...

yay Happy birthday!

hey, if you need someone to work on your site, i could probably do something...i run my own website and my clan's site

Anonymous said...

Congradulations, 870!

Anonymous said...

You know whats even more amazing?

I STILL HAVE NO SIG AFTER ONE YEAR OF FAITHFUL READING!

Im gonna start an anti stealth club or something...

J/K.......well maybe.....

-Soldats

D_Zarster said...

yay.. happy anyverserry.. (ahh cant feaky speel words I havent even seen before.. ;P ) well i mean birthday..
let the next year be even more exiting.. :P

Anonymous said...

yey! i just finished reading every single comic in one long sitting! my eyes are bleeding but thats ok!

Stealth's Twitter

Label Cloud


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. External hosting by MyInternetServices.com